- Another interesting article by Dana Ullman full of compelling facts, figures, and scientitic studies that support the efficacy of homeopathy.
- My own homeopath, Deborah Olenev, also runs a successful homeopathic creams company, FirstAidCreams. You might consider these creams as a holiday gift! Deborah’s personal practice website includes some amazing articles to check out. I have learned many things from them!
Consider supporting homeopathy in Africa by contributing to one of these organizations:
- My good friend, homeopath Richard Pitt, has been running the Kenya School for Integrated Medicine. They are committed to providing educational opportunities for students from all backgrounds, so donations toward their educational fund directly contribute to a student’s education and future life possibilities. Check out the school’s website and donate here.
- The excellent work by Camilla and Jeremy Sherr for over 8 years at their clinic in Tanzania. You can learn all about it at Homeopathy For Health in Africa.
- The work of the Amma Resonance Healing Foundation, and their inexpensive PC remedies for AIDS, malaria, and trauma.
Please follow and like us: